Discover a new you with a healthy lifestyle change
TLS Thermochrome with Svetol® Green Coffee Bean
$1.19 CAD Cashback
This product qualifies for free or reduced cost shipping. Learn More
- A complement to a healthy lifestyle that incorporates a kilojoule-reduced diet and regular physical activity for individuals involved in a weight management program
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
- Contains Svetol® Green Coffee Bean, a clinically researched ingredient
- Contains a unique blend of essential herbal ingredients like guarana, green tea extract, yerba maté and ginger root.
- Supplies key ingredients like chromium, l-tyrosine and magnesium
- Gluten Free
*You should consult your physician before beginning this or any other weight-management program.
Research shows that Svetol® Green Coffee Bean is important for the following*:
- Promotes/supports healthy weight loss3,6,7,14,15,16
- Helps facilitate the use of stored fat as a source of energy – supporting fat burning in the body when used as part of the TLS system3,6,7,14,15,16
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels2,8,9,10,14,16
- Helps support normal intestinal glucose absorption2,8,9,10,14,16
- Supports healthy liver glycogenolysis rate in the body, inducing the use of fat as a source of energy2,8,9,10,14,16
- Promotes reduction in BMI3,15,16
- Helps reduce body fat3,15,16
- Supports a healthy lean mass to fat mass ratio3,15,16
- Promotes body fat loss while preserving muscle tissue3,15,16
*The aforementioned has not been approved or considered by Health Canada. The aforementioned are findings made in diverse scientific studies regarding the ingredient Svetol® Green Coffee Bean.
Gluten-Free - The finished product contains no detectable gluten (<10ppm gluten)
Quality Standards - GMP Operations and Standardized Ingredients
Checked For: Heavy Metals, Microbiological Contaminants, Allergens, Potency, Purity and Identity
Why TLS Thermochrome is the best!
While there are other green coffee bean supplements for weight management on the market, TLS Thermochrome with Svetol® Green Coffee Bean is considered superior because it combines a great formula with high quality ingredients. It contains a unique blend of essential herbals, minerals and other ingredients, including Svetol® green coffee bean, guarana, green tea extract, yerba maté, ginger root, chromium, l-tyrosine and magnesium to support your weight management efforts. Svetol® is the most researched brand of green coffee bean extract on the market today, and its benefits are supported by nine studies. Svetol® has also been recognized for its health benefits by governmental Canadian health authorities.
TLS Thermochrome’s proprietary formula gives you the advantage because it helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. This is crucial because metabolized carbohydrates, fats and proteins are used by the body to build substances it needs for energy, growth and general maintenance. TLS Thermochrome also assists with important processes within the body by helping to maintain proper muscle function and supporting healthy glucose metabolism.
TLS Thermochrome works especially well in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle that incorporates a kilojoule-reduced diet and regular physical activity for individuals involved in a weight management program.
Svetol®† Green Coffee Bean Extract
Svetol is a decaffeinated extract of green coffee bean. It has been researched to support weight and body fat management through unique mechanisms. Svetol is obtained from unroasted coffee beans of the Robusta variety and possesses a unique composition of chlorogenic acids, which are responsible for its effectiveness. The mechanism by which it works involves the inhibition of glucose-6-phosphatase, an important enzyme for producing glucose. Svetol may also help to reduce carbohydrate absorption and may contribute to weight management by promoting the use of fat as a source of energy. In other words, when the body does not have readily accessible glucose to use for energy, it then has to burn the stored fat for energy. Svetol’s extraction procedure and its unique mechanism of action set this ingredient apart from other green coffee bean products on the market.
Supported by nine studies, Svetol has beneficial effects on healthy weight management. It is the most researched brand of green coffee bean extract on the market today.
†Svetol® is a registered trademark of Naturex, Inc.
Guarana, also called Brazilian cocoa, is used to increase alertness, boost energy and to promote thermogenesis. As a dietary supplement, guarana acts as an energy booster, as it contains approximately twice the caffeine found in coffee beans (3-4% caffeine in guarana seeds vs. 1-2% in coffee beans). Guarana increases subjective energy levels and helps alleviate occasional fatigue.
L-Tyrosine is an amino acid found naturally in our bodies. Tyrosine’s main purpose is to support the formation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine. Neurotransmitters are important because they carry “messages” from one nerve cell to another, thereby playing a vital role in muscle function. It is believed that the use of tyrosine can naturally relieve everyday symptoms of mental and physical fatigue.
Green Tea Leaf Extract
Green tea, or Camellia sinensis, contains several compounds often referred to as catechins or flavonols; the most prevalent of these being epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). These flavonols, especially EGCG, have been proven to increase thermogenesis, the process by which animals produce body heat through the burning of fatty acids.
Yerba Maté Leaf
Yerba maté is an herb native to South America. It is used worldwide as an body and mind energizer. Yerba maté is a source of caffeine and xanthines, which are alkaloids in the same family as caffeine. Yerba maté also contains potassium, magnesium and manganese. Research shows it can support the breakdown of sugars in the body. Yerba maté has been shown to promote alertness, mental energy and focus, and to help reduce mental and physical fatigue.
Chromium is a vital trace mineral that forms part of a compound in the body known as glucose tolerance factor (GTF), which may assist in stabilizing blood sugar and, also helps support normal glucose metabolism. It helps support cells in the normal intake of glucose and release of energy. Food sources of chromium include brewer’s yeast, whole grain cereals, broccoli, prunes, mushrooms, beer, spices, brown sugar, coffee, tea, beer, wine and meat products. Refined foods, fruits and vegetables contain smaller amounts of chromium.
Gingeris a shoot-like plant with a single purple-green flower that contains a thick root from which uses for this plant originate. It is native to coastal India, but it now grows and is harvested commonly in Jamaica, China, Africa, and the West Indies. The root is the source of ginger’s aroma, and is also the source of the spice. Ginger has been used for years as an aid for many gastrointestinal disturbances including indigestion, flatulence, and diarrhea. Its main health benefits include the alleviation of motion sickness and nausea. It has been used to help treat the pain from rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, and fighting inflammation. Ginger also acts as a heart tonic, promoting healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system via boosting the pumping action of the heart, prevention of clot formation, and reduction of cholesterol levels.
Magnesium is a component of the mineralized part of bone and is necessary for the metabolism of potassium and calcium in adults. It is also important for the mobilization of calcium, transporting it inside the cell for further utilization. It plays a key role in the functioning of muscle and nervous tissue. Magnesium is necessary for the synthesis of all proteins, nucleic acids, nucleotides, cyclic adenosine monophosphate, lipids and carbohydrates. Foods rich in magnesium include unpolished grains, nuts and green vegetables. Green leafy vegetables are potent sources of magnesium because of their chlorophyll content. Meats, starches, dairy products and refined and processed foods contain low amounts of magnesium. Recent research shows that many people’s diets are deficient in magnesium.
How should I take TLS Thermochrome?
Take 3 capsules with breakfast and 3 capsules with lunch. Drink plenty of water while taking this product. Do not exceed 6 capsules daily.
If I have high blood pressure can I take this product?
No. You should not take this product if you have high blood pressure.
Can I use other TLS products with TLS Thermochrome?
Yes. You can use TLS Thermochrome with in conjunction with TLS CORE Fat & Carb Metabolizer, TLSTonalin CLA, and the TLS Nutrition Shakes.
What is Svetol® Green Coffee Bean?
Svetol is a decaffeinated extract of green coffee bean. It has been researched to support weight and body fat management through unique mechanisms. Svetol is obtained from unroasted coffee beans of the Robusta variety and possesses a unique composition of chlorogenic acids, which are responsible for its effectiveness. The mechanism by which it works involves the inhibition of glucose-6-phosphatase, an important enzyme for producing glucose. Svetol may also help to reduce carbohydrate absorption and may contribute to weight management by promoting the use of fat as a source of energy. Svetol’s extraction procedure and its unique mechanism of action set this ingredient apart from other green coffee bean products on the market.
What if I feel jittery? What do I do?
If you feel jittery, you can cut back to a half serving until you become accustomed to the product. You can also take the product with food and make sure to avoid any other sources of caffeine to reduce any jittery feeling.
If I am sensitive to caffeine can I take this?
You can still take this product if you are sensitive to caffeine. However, you may not be able to take more than a half serving until your body gets accustomed to the product. You can also take a half serving just once a day. Consult your health care professional to see if this product is suitable for you.
If I know there is a possibility that I will cheat and eat high-glycaemic foods, should I double my dose of TLS Thermochrome?
You should not exceed the recommended amount. Use only as directed. Taking more than the recommended amount can cause abdominal discomfort or other unknown risks or dangers.
If I forget to take my supplements before a meal, what should I do?
If you forget to take your supplements prior to a meal, you should take them immediately with a meal or right after eating. If you forget to take your supplements before, during, or after your meal, do not double your amount at the next meal. Take only the recommended amount listed on the bottle.
Are there any contraindications or warnings I should be aware of when taking TLS Thermochrome?
For Adult Use Only. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet, have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice), have an iron deficiency, have high blood pressure, glaucoma, and/or detrusor instability (overactive bladder syndrome). Some people may experience diarrhea. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a kidney disorder and/or diabetes. Consumption with natural health products (e.g. bitter orange extract, synephrine, octopamine, ephedra) or other drugs (e.g. ephedrine) which increase blood pressure is not recommended. Consumption with other caffeine-containing products (e.g. medications, coffee, tea, colas and cocoa) is not recommended. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescription medication or other natural health products. This product contains caffeine. For use beyond 12 weeks consult a healthcare practitioner.
*Individuals following the TLS Weight Management Solution as part of a healthy diet and exercise program can expect to lose 0.45-0.9kg (1-2lbs) per week.
- Anderson, R. Effects of chromium on body composition and weight loss. Nutrition Review. 56:266-270, 1998.
- Blum, J., et al. Effect of a green decaffeinated coffee extract on glycaemia. A pilot prospective study. Nutrafoods 6(3):13-17, 2007.
- Dellalibera, O., et al. Svetol, green coffee extract, induces weight loss and increases the lean to fat mass ratio in volunteers with overweight problem. Phytotherapie 4:194-7, 2006.
- Dulloo, A., et al. Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 70:1040-1045, 1999.
- Dulloo, A., et al. Green tea and thermogenesis: interactions between catechin-polyphenols, caffeine and sympathetic activity. International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders. 24:252-258, 2000.
- Farah, A., et al. Chlorogenic acids from green coffee extract are highly bioavailable in humans. Journal of Nutrition. 138:2309-15, 2008.
- Flanagan, J., et al. Lipolytic Activity of Svetol®, a Decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean Extract. Phytotherapy Research. 28(6): 946-948, 2014.
- Hemmerle, H., et al. Chlorogenic acid and synthetic chlorogenic acid derivatives: novel inhibitors of hepatic glucose-6-phosphate translocase. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 40(2): 137–145, 1997.
- Henry-Vitrac, C., et al. Contribution of chlorogenic acids to the inhibition of human hepatic glucose 6-phosphatase activity by Svetol®, a standardized green decaffeinated coffee extract. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 58(7): 4141-4144, 2010.
- Johnston, K., et al. Coffee acutely modifies gastrointestinal hormone secretion and glucose tolerance in humans: glycemic effects of chlorogenic acid and caffeine. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 78:728–733, 2003.
- Kaats, G., et al. Effects of chromium picolinate supplementation on body composition: a randomized, double-masked, placebo-controlled study. Current Therapeutic Research. 57:747-756, 1996.
- Kozuma, K., et al. Antihypertensive effect of green coffee bean extract on mildly hypertensive subjects. Hypertension Research. 28(9):711-8, 2005.
- Ochiai, R., et al. Green coffee bean extract improves human vasoreactivity. Hypertension Research. 27:731-7, 2004.
- Onakpoya, I., et al. The use of green coffee extract as a weight loss supplement: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. Gastroenterology Research and Practice. 2011: 1-6, 2010.
- Shimoda, H., et al. Inhibitory effect of green coffee bean extract on fat accumulation and body weight gain in mice. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 6: 1-9, 2006.
- Thom, E. The effect of chlorogenic acid enriched coffee on glucose absorption in healthy volunteers and its effect on body mass when used long-term in overweight and obese people. Journal of International Medical Research. 35(6):900-8, 2007.
- Watanabe, T., et al. The blood pressure-lowering effect and safety of chlorogenic acid from green coffee bean extract in essential hypertension. Clinical and Experimental Hypertension. 28:439-49, 2006.
- Green Coffee Monograph: 2014-10-7
- Multi-Vitamin/Mineral: 2007-10-22.
- Chromium Picolinate Monograph: 2009-12-09
- L-Tyrosine Monograph: 2008-03 17.
- Green Tea Extract Monograph: 2008-4-18
- Ginger Monograph: 2008-01-18
- Cognitive Function Products Monograph 2014-5-21
Displaying 1 - 5 of 9
Feel the burn!
Gets your body temperature up to help the pounds and fat melt away. I love that these are so easy to take and really have you feel the thermogenic power of the combination of ingredients. Does exactly what it says and I love it
Response from Customer Service
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the TLS Thermochrome with Svetol Green Coffee Bean! We are happy to hear you are pleased with the product!
Thank you again!
The Product Information Team
by Nipuna & RachelP
This by far is the best preworkout substitute I have taken. I have a slow metabolism, so it is hard for me to get sweaty in the gym. This gets that done AND gives me focus and energy with no crash! Bonus: helps control blood sugar level and loose weight :)
Response from Customer Service
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the TLS Thermochrome with Svetol® Green Coffee Bean! We are happy to hear you are pleased with the product.
Thank you again!
The Product Information Team
Losing weight while boosting energy
This is my favourite go to product for energy booster when I feel tired to do my workout (esp. now being a mother of 2 young kids). Every time I take it, I notice stable energy that is needed for me to do what I need to do without the energy crash afterward
I’m burning more than ever. It’s amazing Product.
I work up a sweat and it’s great
I never felt I needed to use a product before my workout until I started using thermochrome. It’s so good, I’ve never had better workouts- I get such a good sweat and I’m so certain I’m burning more than ever. It’s amazing